Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013

Recipe

I'm currently in the process of compiling recipes for a new online cooking site.  If you or anyone you may know would like to participate by contributing one or more of your family recipes, please send to contributerecipe@gmail.com  along with the name or names you wish to be listed as contributor.

Set date to start site is October 2013.  Your email address will be held by me until the site is published at which time I will notify you at the email address you provide with your recipe, and will provide you with the Web Address for your viewing and sharing pleasure.  There are no auto responders involved in the email and I will not share your email with anyone. I trust you not to send any copyrighted recipes unless the copyright is by the contributor along with consent to publish on site.

Sincerely,
TJ Kissick
contributerecipe@gmail.com